Sunday, 15 November 2015

UNRAVELING THE EXPERIENCE

As i had said earlier,i really wished the people at the top see things the way I,or rather we see. let me share  my story with you. I was opportune to go for a meeting at a popular town in Akwa Abasi Ibom state,well fair enough the going was quite eventful. the return journey really gave me an insight on this situation,with the early morning breeze and no vehicle to take me to where I needed to go,I opted to use a motor bike,and well we talked about the price and at least it was reasonable because I had already had experiences previously,by that I mean;normally I pay 500 to shuttle between school and the capital city ,uyo but recently I paid N700 so at least i expected that. so off we went,half way through the journey,the petrol in the tank was low and he so needed to refill,but where will you see a filling station to buy,all of them are closed claiming not to have,but yet black marketers fill the streets,and one would wonder where they get their products from,that aside,we meandered through the streets looking for fuel being sold by people in gallons,now we found it but the price was quite outrageous N250 just for a litre,I really felt sorry for the rider but all the same it actually cost me more.
Now I got to this vehicular park,the same story was the case, "no fuel" now we had to chose to pay another outrageous amount so fuel can be gotten or we spend a day on the road looking for vehicles which was near impossible,so at the end i ended up spending two times the normal amount for the journey.
Now whats the essence,we need to look for a way to ensure that our economy and lives are not held to ransom by a mere commodity and we need to pray for 9ja. 

No comments:

Post a Comment